Launched in 2015, every year TENWEST Festival has grown by leaps and bounds. In 2016, TENWEST events welcomed over 5,000 visitors and issued over 700 full-access passports to experience 40+ unique events and exhibitions that encouraged curiosity and discovery in arts, entrepreneurship, technology, and communities. By 2017, over 1,200 passports were sold and over 5,000 participated in partner events. These events included over 60 unique talks, workshops, and panels throughout the week focused on social impact, funding, arts, entrepreneurship, and technology.
Our sponsors are able to build their visibility through demonstrating their commitment to our community. We offer sponsors a variety of sponsorship packages with fantastic benefits to fit every size of business. To find out more about our sponsorship opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Download a copy of the 2017 sponsor report.
For 2018, we have our biggest platform yet, with a variety of diverse partner events coming together to celebrate our growing and vibrant community.
Partner events for 2018 include:
- Tucson Meet Yourself
- 2nd Saturdays Downtown
- TEDx Tucson
- McGuire Ctr. Social Impact Summit
- Film Fest Tucson
- Film & TV Desert Pitch Competition
- Local 1st Local Sustainability Event
- UA College of Optics Cloud for Good
- UA STEM Ctr. EduConnex
- United Way Days of Caring Event
- Women Techmaker’s Hack Event
- Tucson Improv Movement Shows
- Tucson Symphony Orchestra Events
- MOCA Open Gallery Event
- Tucson Young Professionals Event
- YWCA Annual Women’s Leadership Conference