SOCIAL IMPACT SUMMIT – Oct. 18
The Social Impact Summit brings to together individuals, nonprofits, and corporations to discover ways to maximize social impact and drive innovation strategies. Through a series of workshops, panels, and roundtable discussions, attendees explore trends, changes and future innovations necessary to drive social innovation – locally, regionally, nationally and globally. In the evening, a social impact competition will allow the public as well as students to compete for awards.
Apply now for the Social Impact Summit Pitch Competition:
Partner: UA McGuire
Luncheon Featuring YWCA & BRAC Partnership focused on Transforming Capital: From Microfinance to Impact Investing (Signature lunch is a $35 add-on experience.
- Prosperity: Economic & Workforce Development, Microfinance, & Impact Investing
- Healthcare: Innovation in Global Health, Healthcare Management, & Behavioral Health
- Law & Justice: Legal Access, Indigenous Law, & Prison-to-Work Innovation
- Food: Food Security, Economics & Sustainability, and Food Entrepreneurship
- Veterans: Healthcare, Entrepreneurship & Workforce Development
- Best Practices: Nonprofit Management & Social Venture Development
- Young Professionals: Board Service, Advocacy & Resource Development
Social Impact Pitch Competition | 4:30–8pm
Networking, pitch competition, prizes, and awards.
Museum of Modern Art Free Days | 6–8pm
These themed nights feature different performances, music, and art making activities, as well as a cash bar.