A TENWEST ticket is a revocable license and may be revoked by Management and admission refused for any reason upon refunding the purchase price appearing hereon. Unauthorized or unlawful resale or attempted resale of TENWEST tickets is grounds for seizure and cancellation of all admission privileges without compensation. Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources are void. Holder agrees by use of TENWEST ticket, not to transmit or aid in transmitting any description, account, picture, or reproduction of the performance, exhibition or event to which TENWEST ticket is issued.
In the event that any services become unavailable for any reason, TENWEST, its appointed agents and other sub-contractors will make every effort to solve the problem or to supply alternatives of equal standard and value but no responsibility can be accepted for failure to provide the specific services.
In no event will TENWEST be liable for any losses or damages (foreseeable or unforeseeable) including loss or damage to brought-in materials and products, loss of profits, loss of goodwill or damage to reputation, loss or corruption of data or any indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages, whether under tort, contract or other theories of recovery, as a result of the use of this website or as a result of participation in the event.
Bandwango handles the payment processing for tickets, and it’s terms and conditions are applicable for all ticket sales. TENWEST is not liable or responsible for any business activities or unforeseen events of Bandwango, including moratorium, bankruptcy, or any other situation where Bandwango does not transfer the ticket sales to the event organizers.
By participating in TENWEST you consent to the use of your image or likeness incidental to any live or recorded video display or other transmission or reproduction of the event. Furthermore, you agree, that you will not transmit or aid in transmitting any recording, description, account, picture, or reproduction of talks/workshops where the speaker explicitly asks you not to.
By participating in TENWEST you also agree to adhere to any additional house rules or regulations that apply. Violation of house rules or regulations can result in removal from the event and revocation of the ticket without the refund of any portion of the ticket price. As our guest, you are required to comply with our safety rules and are cautioned to heed all warnings. By accepting admission with this pass, you agree to release us from all responsibility for any loss, injury or damage which you may suffer, excepting any loss, injury or damage caused by our reckless, willful or grossly negligent acts. Entry into TENWEST constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
Refunds and Transferability
All ticket sales are final and no refunds are available. Tickets may be transferred prior to checking in for the first time but after check-in, tickets are not transferable to a new holder.
2. Types of Information Collected
- Traffic Data Collected. We automatically track and collect non-personal identification information when you visit our Site, including your (i) IP address (a set of numbers that is assigned to your computer when you are on the Internet); (ii) domain server (a computer that stores website files and provides them to people who request them); (iii) type of computer; and (iv) type of web browser (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site. We collect Traffic Data through the use of “Cookie” technology and “Web Beacons.” “Cookies” are data files sent to and stored on the computer you use to view a website. “Cookies” can be used to monitor use of our Site, to customize content specific to your interests, to ensure that you do not see the same advertisement repeatedly and to store your username and password so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the Site. “Web Beacons” are small graphic image files on a web page which can be utilized by a website to determine information about a user. “Web Beacons” are not used to track information outside of our Site and are not used to track personal information. The information collected by Web Beacons allows us to, among other things, statistically monitor the number of users of our Site, and the websites of our selected partners.
- Personal Information Collected. In order for you to access certain premium services and/or to purchase services that we offer via the Site, we may ask you to provide us with information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may include data such as: (i) your name, mailing and/or e-mail addresses (“Contact Data”); (ii) your account or credit card number (“Financial Data”); or (iii) your zip code, age and/or income (“Demographic Data”). If you communicate with us by e-mail, post messages to any of our chat groups, bulletin boards or forums, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys or contest entries, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information. We will only collect Personal Information which you voluntarily provide. Your Personal Information will not be intentionally disclosed to any unaffiliated third party without your permission.
3. Uses of Information Collected
We use Contact Data to send you information about our company or our services, or promotional material from some of our partners, or to contact you when necessary. We use your Financial Data to verify your qualifications for certain products or services and to bill you for products and services. We use your Demographic Data to customize and tailor your experience on the Site, displaying content that we think you might be interested in according to your preferences.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. Therefore, we prohibit registration by children under the age of 13 for all interactive portions of the Site including forums, chats and message boards. We will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. We strongly urge all parents to participate in their children’s exploration of the Internet and any online services, and to teach their children about protecting their personal information while online.
Furthermore, we may, at our discretion, require users under 18 to obtain the consent of a parent or guardian to view certain content, and we may limit access to certain content to users above a specified age. You agree to abide by any such restrictions, and not to help anyone avoid these restrictions.
5. Sharing of Personal Information
We may share Personal Information you provide in combination with Personal Information from other users with advertisers and other third parties only on an aggregate basis (“Aggregate Data”). Aggregate Data does not contain any information which can be used to contact or identify you. We may share Contact Data with other companies who may want to send you information about their products or services. If you do not want us to share your Contact Data with any third parties, please email us at email@example.com or select the “opt out” box on our online forms and/or email communications. Please note, however, if you choose to “opt out” you may not be eligible for certain benefits for which Contact Data is needed.
6. User Choice Regarding Collection, Use and Distribution of Personal Information
You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use much of the Site; however you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Site that require your Personal Information. If you do not wish to receive information and promotional material from us or from some of our partners, you may select the appropriate “opt-out” option each time we ask you for Personal Information.
7. Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information
8. User Ability to Access, Update and Correct Personal Information
If you would like to review any Personal Information we have retained about you in our database, please send us an e-mail request for this information at firstname.lastname@example.org. To help us address your request, please specify which information you wish to review. Once you have reviewed this information, at your request we will correct Personal Information about you that you state is incorrect. To request such a correction, please send an e-mail to email@example.com . Please be aware, however, that it is not always technologically possible to completely remove or modify information in our databases and servers although we will always make reasonable efforts to do so upon your request.
9. Other Limits to Your Privacy